Montessori Academy of Chambersburg is currently hiring.
To apply, please send a resume, including email and phone number, to Heather Edmond, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receptionist: Full-time receptionist assisting Head of School and Office Manager with office and clerical activities. Position open immediately.
- Music Teacher: Part-time position, one day per week with some extra time, as needed, that is flexibly scheduled when preparing for performances.
- Children's House Co-Teacher: Working with a mixed-age class of children 3-6 years of age. Must have a valid PA teaching certificate or qualify for a PA private school teaching certificate. Must have or be willing to pursue MACTE-accredited Montessori certification. Tuition Sponsorship for Montessori training is available. Position open immediately.
- Paid time off
- Staff Discount: 25% tuition discount for children after first full year of employment
- Tuition sponsorship for Montessori Teacher Training
- Retirement plan
- Additional employment opportunity in before/after school and summer programming available
Montessori Academy is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.