Skip to the content
Tens Bead Box and Golden Bead Exchange Game, donated by The Smith Family
Out of stock
- The Tens Golden Bead Exchange Game is a fun counting work.
- The child rolls a die and counts out the number of golden unit beads onto a wooden board with 9 spots.
- When the child fills the board they will exchange for a 10 bar.
- This game is perfect to reinforce counting, while also practicing skills that will support addition.
- Played individually or with a partner
- The children fill the same wooden board and the child who counts to 10 gets to keep the 10 bar.
- Count the 10 bars at the end to see who has the most.