- A great way to practice hand-eye coordination and develop fine motor skills
- Show them how the pegs fit into the holes, and then watch as they practice again and again
- Holding the pegs gives them practice with developing the different grips of their hands, and putting the pegs into the holes allows them to work on using their hands and eyes together
- Once they understand how to put the pegs in the holes, show them that when you push down on a peg, it pops up
- FSC-certified wood. 100% non-toxic, water-based stain and finish. Elastic cord.